- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have
- You are important in assessing clients needs and present suitable promoted products and liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing a cost-benefit analysis
- You are needed to provide product information and deliver product samples and attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits
- You will need to work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message and build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- You will monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify a competitive advantage and keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- You will need to pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data and promote products ethically and within compliance based on the company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings